Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My EZine...

So I have this EZine,the problem is I have no CLUE about the workings of websites and templates and links and all that techy stuff. No really, you can all stop laughing now! I am not responsible for the cuteness of my blog, Heather did it for me. My website for Posh, yeah, her counterpart Emily at Swank
did that one. So when I decided to have a EZine, my thoughts were that people would subscribe to it, and then be sent a link monthly to view it. MY THOUGHTS, and apparently my thoughts alone! Is that odd? Should I have just KNOWN there was a link for it floating around out there somewhere? I had no idea that the EZine was open for all to see.
So if you all would like to have a little peek at my brilliance, you can go to www.poshcelebrations.com/celebrate/
Then let me know what you think!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

Hi there

I went to have a look at your "brilliance" and it is great! Well done!

I also send out a monthly newsletter and weekly tips - go have a look at http://takechargesolutions.org

And thank you for commenting on my blog. You definitely should come visit South Africa - it is beautiful here!

Marcia