Monday, February 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I have to admit, I am not really feeling very Menu Plan-ny today. I did really good last week, although I did substitute in a few meals as my cravings dictated. I tried the Saucy Crockpot Meatballs, which were amazing, and even my boys ate! And then on Saturday we had Strawberry Stuffed French Toast, another winner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Monday
Mac and Cheese and Chicken for boys with fruit
me: Steak and mashed potatoes garlic cheddar and italian bread

Tuesday
Ranch Chicken Ring

Wednesday
quesadillas cheese for boys chicken and veggies for me heart shaped of course! We will be making cupcakes and decorating them today and drawing V-day crafty things!


Thursday
chicken and cheesy rice

Friday
eat out with the boys on the way home from taking our puppy guest for the week home

I am not feeling very adventurous right now, I just have to make it through this week and next, and the hubby will be home for the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great menu plan. See you next week.