Monday, February 26, 2007

Chicken and Dumplings Link

I thought I would link you all to Chicken and Dumplings in the Crockpot. I found it through browsing and finally landing at Slow Cooker Thursday hosted by Sandra. It looks incredibly simple and sounds super tasty! I am going to be out of the house all day Thursday with a client, and the boys will have a new sitter. I wanted to make something yummy that I thought they would both like (we'll see how that goes!) and that could be ready when I get home! I got my crockpot as a wedding gift, almost 6 years ago. And only recently have really begun using it. What a great item to have!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Thank you so much for posting the link, Posh Mama! I'm off to check it out, we love chicken and dumplings here, and the thought of doing them in the crockpot is very appealing to me!

Be sure to post if you guys like them or not, once you get a chance to try them. Thanks a bunch!!!