Sunday, June 10, 2007

Working Our Way

We have a goal. Its a rather frustrating one. We want to be debt free. Which I am sure is the goal of a lot of couples. Ours, while large for us, is probably small in comparison to others out there. But it is ours and I want it GONE! I think whats most frustrating, is that it feels like its going to take forever. There are no bonuses in the Navy. Other than when hubby goes out for certain amounts of time, or does Flight stuff. I can only do so much with my business right now. I have little ones at home, and a new one due in a few weeks. I am sure some of you have seen the payperpost.com posts I have done. So far 3, and they do pay, but I would have to do a TON of them to really make money on them, and I don't have a high enough rating (google and technorati) to qualify for the ones that pay ALOT! I know having a bigger readership would help with that.... hint hint wink wink
I am getting "paid" if you can call it that, to read emails. And they are RIDICULOUS. All the get-rich-quick schemes you can handle. Wealth and prosperity can be mine for the low, low cost of $99 and probably everyone I know. Multi-level marketing can be fun! Fortunately for me, I am not dumb enough to get involved in any of those. I wish they worked. I wish I knew an honest person who does the viral videos, sits around all day not making phone calls or stuffing envelopes and have $1000's deposited into their bank account on a daily basis. But I don't, because chances are, they DON'T exist!
I did discover the other day, a place called cashcrate.com through a girls blog who is in a ton of debt, and is working to try and pay it off in two years. She has made quite a bit of money on this site. Well, over a $1000 in fact in a month. So, I read all her info on it, and then I checked out the site. Then I contacted her and asked some questions. Which she was more than happy to answer for me. I signed up under her. I think that is the best way to make money on there.
Its your basic money making deal. You fill out forms, or surveys. You can opt for the ones that are 100% free, meaning no trial offers, and still make some money. And when you reach $10 then you qualify for a check at the end of the month. Which I already qualify for. You can also do the trials and things, but you are signing up for a service for a certain period of time to try. You then have to remember to call and cancel before they begin billing you. Which right now, I don't feel like taking the time to remember.
But referrals are where its at. So heres the deal people, go check it out, if you have the time and would like to make some easy extra money, then sign up. But PLEASE do it under my name. My referral link is here. Just click on it and sign up. Its free to sign up too. I will try and keep you all updated on how things are going and how much I am making. When I get my first check, I will scan it (blacking out personal information of course!) and show it to you all. It didn't take me a lot of time to get to $10.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I will try to answer the best I can!

No comments: