Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Spreadin' The Love!

I love a good contest! But then, who doesn't? Not that I win alot, only occasionally. Hope, however, springs eternal and I will enter until I get SOMETHING!! Although I do have to say, that the other day, I WON (yes, you read that right!) a GC to Chili's from AlisonWonderland.
Here is my next hope to win.....
The girls over at Pinks & Blues are giving away an ADORABLE Dooney and Burke purse. I am usually a Coach girl, I say that like I have TONS of Coach purses, when in fact I only have 3 and a wallet. All you have to do to qualify is head on over and leave a comment! TOO EASY! You don't even have to have a blog, which I know someone who doesn't who might want to enter....

They are also including a cute Juicy Couture shirt, (its a small so I would have to wait quite a while to wear it, being preggo and all) and 2 pairs of VS pant*ies. All new and clean of course!
And you know, my birthday is in a month and a half, and this would make a GREAT gift to me, from, well, you know, ME!!
So head on over and check them out, let them know you came from me, they give prizes for most visits from a link too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreadin' the love! Congrats on your Chili's GC win! I love Chili's!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls