Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I guess the Princess is officially 2 yrs old now. I got up this morning to discover she had climbed out of her bed and opened her bedroom door. This came out of NOWHERE! She hasn't even tried before. So of course when the little miss went down for her nap, in her crib because I hadn't had a chance to get a safety rail for her big girl bed yet, it took her all of 10 minutes to get out of bed and open the door.
"Mommy!"
Back up we went. Into her crib. Yeah, she didn't stay there. So then I put her into her big girl bed. Again, and again, and again. Still working on that one. But I know that consistency will win out and she will eventually be perfectly happy to sleep in her bed. And STAY in her bed. I think.

In other news, I finally got a response to the ad I posted for baking. The email was from a woman for her sons 5 yr old birthday. Hopefully I will hear from her soon, and I will have a new client, who isn't a neighbor or a friend of a friend! Those are important, don't get me wrong. However, I do think that I need to get other people out in the community and surrounding areas to really build a good customer base!

No comments: