Monday, August 10, 2009

Business stuff

What have I been up to these past couple of days, besides removing questionable ads from the top of my blog, (Thanks Sarah!)? Like I mentioned before, I have been reading like crazy on below mentioned blog. And getting tons of great ideas! Its about spreading the love people. So I aim to please.
I know my tasty treats are well loved by those who have had them. The problem is getting them to MORE people. The birthday party I did 2 weekends ago, brought me another client for another birthday party, and as I was sitting outside while the boys splashed in the pool, one of the neighbors complimented the cakes from the last party! She said they were SO GOOD and pretty too. She also wished she had known beforehand about me since she had just celebrated all her kids birthdays. I made sure to let her know I do ALL kinds of baked goods, cupcakes, cakes, and PIES! The Holidays are just around the corner, and I do a mean Pumpkin pie, as well as Chess pies!
I also posted an ad on Craigslist. Not that I really think I will get anything from that but at least I am putting it out there. I hope once my website is launched, that will bring in some business. However, I know I also need to find places to pass my goodies out at. Blood drives, openings, anything!!! So if you all have any ideas, please let me know!!

No comments: