Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update On The Sickies

I think the whole Flu bug hit last Wednesday, my little guy was hit pretty hard, this stuff is NASTY!! Then Friday, after I got home from my Tea Party, which was a HUGE success, my 3 yr old promptly threw up in my lap. He has been sick since, and while he has ceased the vomiting, he is still a limp noodle! So tired, asking to go to bed early, and eating next to nothing. Yesterday, my DH was next, no throwing up, just drained and tired. It sucks the life right out of you. I started feeling listless around noon yesterday, went in to check on hubby and laid down with him for a minute. I promptly fell asleep. And I have such a great guy, he got up and went out to take care of the boys. Which was so wonderful. I woke up achy and nauseous and had no energy. I am still pretty much there today, but DH had to go into work. God is giving me the strength to get through the day until he comes home. I will probably not be posting a MP this week since we will be recovering and only eating what we can all handle! Hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for all your prayers, it really helped, I am sure!

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

you all are still in my prayers. hopefully you are on the road to recovery. i've been worrying a bit since you've not been posting ... take care!

hugs,
alison :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Will be praying for you all to get better soon!