Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MPM late again....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just can't seem to get caught up lately, I think being sick slowed me down, and then last week was spent trying to get better, and clean furiously for the MIL visit that was this past weekend. That went surprisingly well, my hubby got to come in to port for two days of it, which was WONDERFUL! And I feel like MIL actually spent some time getting to know me (its been almost 6 years now, I guess it was time...) and maybe liking me better. I really called it on last weeks MP, we ate out for every meal this weekend and yesterday except for breakfast! But hey, I didn't have to cook, and MIL treated, so I am NOT complaining! This week will be easy-peasy as Charlie and Lola say, since I am in the kitchen all day long preparing for the Tea Party I am planning Friday.
Monday: dinner at Panera
Tuesday: Boys wanted cereal and raisins, so I had cereal too!
Wednesday: Pizza Pancakes, never got a chance to make these a couple of weeks back
Thursday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup (this is becoming a staple around here!)
Friday:Crockpot Saucy Meatballs, and Spaghetti (hubby home with boys)
Saturday:Probably out for dinner

Just in case anyone is interested, here is my menu plan for the Tea Party on Friday

Chicken Salad Croissants
PB&J Sandwiches cut with teapot shaped cookie cutter
Blueberry Tea Bread with a lemon cream cheese spread

Fruit Tray with Dip

Sweets:
Melting Moments
Spice Cookies
Brandy Snaps
Orange Cheesecake Dreams
Caramel Apple Bars

Savories:
Mexican Cheese Savories
Cheese Cookies

and a French Vanilla Cake in the shape of a Tea Pot with Fresh Strawberries in the middle! Of course I am serving a variety of fruity teas and a cinnamon one. I plan on taking a TON of pics to post here, as well as on my website. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum yum yum! How does one get an invite to this tea party? The sweets sound devine!

Laura said...

Hello...you know I love having cereal for breakfast!! Enjoy the pizza pancakes!

Have fun at the tea party,

Laura