Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, I know I am Late!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so I know it is Tuesday and I am just now getting around to this. My weekend was so crazy, I got really sick Thursday, spent Friday in the hospital because I was very dehydrated, then recuped on the weekend. I am finally catching up now. So here is a menu plan of sorts for this week!
Monday: Sandwiches
Tuesday: Yankee Pot Roast in the Crockpot
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: grilled cheese and tomato soup (hubby goes back out with boat)
Friday: No clue! MIL comes in this morning so whatever, probably eat out!

So there you have it! DH was supposed to go out this past Friday afternoon, but because I was in the hospital, he got to stay behind! Small blessings. So this week has been great, he goes in to the base, works for an hour and then comes home! The Grocery Game is going amazingly well, I saved more than I spent this week! I have reached my stockpile quota on a couple of items already, and our cupboards have never been so full! And on half as much as we used to spend.
I have been working VERY hard on preparing for the Tea Party I am hosting next weekend, I will post pics afterwards, but you have to wait two weeks!
My next issue of my EZine promises to be great, things are coming together nicely, and I have found I really enjoy finding topics and researching. So there is my "in a nutshell" update on us, I have to call Target Media Relations to get an interview about for an article!!

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you've been sick. How scary to be so dehydrated you had to go to the hospital. Please take care of yourself and feel better soon :)

On the menu, it all sounds good, and better late than never! It's so much easier to have a plan, even if it's a day or two late. Who says you have to do your menu on Monday, anyways?! :)

Have a good week, and feel better!

Unknown said...

Oh, do I under experiencing that. It's accompanied with pain and spasms. Ugh! I get like that with my migraines.

Yummy menu.

alisonwonderland said...

hope things are much better now! i do consider grilled cheese and tomato soup to be excellent comfort food.