Friday, December 22, 2006

Too Much to Do!

I realize I have been MIA for a week now, but you know what? Its Christmas, my DH is home on leave, and I have been crazy busy! We have been spending time together, playing with the boys, and I have been working like mad. The last of the Christmas Parties is tonight, I am torn between being excited about it, and dreading it. I think today has been one of those ICK days. I have had terrible nausea since about 6am. But I have a few errands to run before we go get things started at the CC. So it is time to pull myself together, ignore the urge to throw up in the nearest sink, and pretend I am full of merry good cheer! I am sure once January rolls around, I will post something more often, although I will be spending most of the first of the year working on marketing and advertising more effectively. Things will change after the summer regarding how I work, new baby and all, so I need to take that into consideration now about how I want to run my business. I hope everyone has a wonderfully Merry Christmas! Spend it with the ones you love and have some egg nog for me! Normally I love it, but right now it is contributing to the ICK factor!!

No comments: