Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mother Nature Can Be Mean

My motivation for today has gone down the tubes. And I mean that quite literally. When I went to bed last night, I had my whole Wednesday mapped out. Get up, take TJ to school, come home and put The Princess down for her morning nap, vacuum, clean up the kitchen and then make out my grocery list and clip my coupons. Go pick TJ back up and head to the base for lunch at the park while we wait for hubby to get done at work. Then to the commissary to grocery shop and home for the evening.

The Princess tossed and turned all night, fussing off and on. And promptly threw up in her bed this morning. Afterwards she seemed quite perky and cheerful. So I haven't decided yet if it is a bug with her, or perhaps a bad cup of milk. I, on the other hand, seem to have a standing date with the bathroom this morning. TJ managed to get to school and I vacuumed when we got home. As for the rest, the only motivation I have is to sit here and hope I can make it to the bathroom when nature call again.

2 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Hope you all feel better soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Blessings,
Michele :)
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

sarahgrace said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, it sucks being sick when you have kids...and I hope the Princess isn't sick too!