Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Too MUCH To Do List

I am sitting here eating my bowl of Count Chocula cereal, do you guys remember this cereal? We were at Wal-Mart last night and needed to pick up some groceries since hubby has duty today, and went to the cereal aisle. We ALWAYS neeed cereal. Come to find out, hubby's ALL-TIME favorite cereal is Boo-Berry. And since Wal-Mart carries this uber nutritious breakfast fare for the low low price of $1.88 a box, we got 4! One of which was Count Chocula, or as my Little Guy calls it Chocky-do da.
So here is my To Do list for the day....
* CLEAN my house, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bdrm
* Strip beds and wash and change sheets
* Laundry in general
* Work on my sewing project (and if anyone has any sewing machine usage pointers, PLEASE share them with me!!)
* Make "something" (I know what it is, but she reads this..)for a friend of ours for her birthday
* RE-CLEAN my kitchen since my boys will be helping with above task....
* Finish hanging pics upstairs
* Pay some bills online
* Workout

Now, if I accomplish even half of this, I will feel pretty good about my day. I also have to find time to hang out with my kids, make meals, take a shower, and bath my boys! Maybe I will just go back to bed.

So, 2 questions for you guys, 1. What is your favorite KID cereal?? and 2. Whats on your To DO list today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I LOVE Cocoa Pebbles. And the fact that it turns your milk chocolate is just an extra bonus. :)
Thanks for coming by my way. I'm glad to know there are other people who miss ED!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Matt's favorite is Boo Berry too. The kids always want me to pick some up when we're at Wally World. My favorite was cocoa puffs when I was little, can't STAND them now! My to do list consisted mostly of taking Brown Eyes to a Libby Lu party! SO.Much.FUN! Today, must.do.dishes. ;~) ENJOY your remaining time with D!!! HUGS!!!

alisonwonderland said...

i love Boo Berry - when i can get it at Halloween time! the rest of the year i adore Lucky Charms! :)

my 'to do' list is much too long - but i'm hoping to attack some of it tomorrow! my mom is coming to help me! yay!

Lois E. Lane said...

1. Cream of Wheat with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and milk.
2. Not nearly as much as what's on yours! Good luck :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, that's a big list!

Let's see, I go to the cereal aisle regularly. We eat a ton of cereal. So much so that I try to buy it at Sam's Club in much larger quantities. We don't eat kids cereal (too much sugar), but we do eat Cheerios and Raisin Bran Crunch. By the truckload!

:)