Friday, May 18, 2007

Asking The Odd Question!

I like odd facts and trivia, when I was in high school ( our church school, mind you)my English teacher every so often would have a random day where for extra credit he would ask questions from Trivial Pursuit. Needless to say, I was banned from answering the questions to give other people a chance. So I would sit there and give anyone I deemed worthy, the answers! Cheating by proxy! I think its because I have spent so much time reading, that I am full of useless knowledge. It comes in handy from time to time though!
However, I have not been able to find ANYTHING online or otherwise about Anniversaries. Besides the usual Traditional and Contemporary Gift giving guides. Does anyone really follow those?? So here is the deal friends, I am looking for odd, random fun facts regarding Anniversaries. For my June Issue of Simply Celebrate I am focusing on Anniversaries, and am looking for things to round it out. I really want to put together my first little contest, probably trivia of some sort about Anniversaries with a GC to somewhere as a prize.
I am also looking for either funny anniversary gone wrong stories or romantic sweep you off your feet ones. If you would like to contribute something, just email me what you are submitting, and then have it in to me by May 25th. I like to edit the week before the 1st of the month and then upload the night before. The longer the better, I would rather have too much than too little!
Thanks everyone, I know there are some HI-LaRIOUS stories out there!! SHARE THEM!!!
(ps if you send something, and I use it, you can consider yourself published...)

No comments: