Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break 2008 Woo Hoo

Today begins the first day of Train Junkies Spring Break. Who by the way MAY be outgrowing the, wait for it, TRAINS! I KNOW. I can hardly believe it. Needless to say, he may be getting a new nickname one of these days.

Back to our rousing Spring Break plans!

I know after the grueling pressure of Pre-School Train Junkie needs a week of relaxation and unwinding. He is a Party ANIMAL! Probably catch up on some good old Max and Ruby, play construction outside, and lets not forget the newest interest at the Posh household. MONSTER TRUCKS!

I have some big plans of my own. There will be loads of laundry to be done, carpets to clean, and packing to be done. And then, you can find me pulling my hair out while my boys systematically drive me nuts!

Seriously, this week is a big week for us. In 7 days, hubby will finally be home! This is not a 6 months I ever want to repeat. I have been overwhelmed and overstressed. We wouldn't have made it without Gods grace. Although honestly, my patience has worn thin, and a lot of time I have felt like my sanity was hanging by a thread. Its been my fault most of the time. I have a hard time asking for help. I feel like I should be able to just deal with it. But ya know, we did make it. Words can't describe how excited we are!

Tomorrow they are drawing the name of the person who get the First Kiss. Pray that I win!

Heres to Spring Break 2008, its gonna get crazy up in here. Yo.

No comments: