Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Stop Shopping

Once a week, while Train Junkie is in school, Little Guy, The Princess, and I head out and go grocery shopping. Our last stop before we head home is Target. I get several things here, baby food, diapers, Soy Milk, and regular Milk. Its cheaper, and the milk is hormone free.
If Little Guy behaves himself, I let him pick out a hotwheel for him and his brother. As far as I am concerned, Target has EVERYTHING! And so does Little Guy.
A little while ago, I was explaining to him that The Princess was a gift from God. It took a little while for him to grasp the concept. But then he started running around and saying she was his present. Well this morning, after he had a nutritious breakfast of pancake on a stick, he started talking about how his sister was a present. I asked him if he knew who had given us our sweet little gift.
He heartily replied, "TARGET!"
"Babies come from Target Mommy!"

Boy is he going to be disappointed someday!

2 comments:

sarahgrace said...

ha ha ha! That is funny. At least he said Target and not Walmart!

Lois E. Lane said...

And I wonder what aisle one would that those on...