Monday, October 15, 2007

Making Money!!!

Part of what I wanted to do while hubby is deployed is make enough money to pay down our debt quite a bit. I figured out how much I needed to make a day and then did research to try and figure out how to do it. There are a lot of scams out there, I can tell you that. I have been writing articles on Associated Content and make money when I do it, and if people view my writing, I get paid for that too. And I know I could make a whole lot more there if I would sit down and write more articles.
I have been selling books on Amazon, but I don't plan on buying more books to sell, I just list ones we have already read so thats not going to be a continual source of income.
The other thing I have been doing is completing offers on a website called Cash Crate! If you go and fill out offers, most of them are free, then they pay you. I have done it once already and made a small amount. But this time I am seriously going at it and have been doing the free trials that you cancel before you get charged for them. It doesn't take a lot of time to do, and to me its worth it to be able to make some extra cash and stay home with my kids! So if you want to make some money, and help me out at the same time (I get a percentage based on what my referrals make!) Then PLEASE click on this link I got my first referral today, so please go check it out!!!

No comments: