Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I meant to take a pic...

I have been the lucky winner of two contests the past couple of months from some of my wonderful bloggy buddies. The first one was to win an adorable apron set from the Pinks and Blues Girls, the sponsor was Carolyn's Kitchen and I won a FABULOUS Dorothy Apron!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The other thing I won was at the 5 Minutes For Mom cyber shower. They had so many of their sponsors contribute and give not only great gifts to the new mama's but great prizes too! This is who I got a pair of Flip Hops from! They are these absolutely too cute for words bunny slippers that look like flip flops. And as soon as I get a spare moment to paint my toenails, I will take a pic and share with you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute apron!
I'm checking out the cash crate thing, and thinking about it.