Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Then Meets The Eye....

So far, I have spent this morning cleaning. And you would think that as much time as I spend picking up, and cleaning, this house would be spotless! But I guess when you have 3 kiddos who are still learning the fine art of cleaning up after themselves, thats not going to happen anytime soon!
This week I have been pretty busy, and its only Tuesday. Posh is finally starting to get noticed again. Its hard work getting it back on its feet. I have had a few emails of people looking for quotes as well as my first international intern applicant! This sweet girl from France wants to intern with Posh Celebrations and learn how to be a Wedding Planner. Which I have to say kind of cracks me up. From the very beginning, I have always seemed to attract a wealth of job applicants! Or girls calling to be my intern. When we lived in Jacksonville, it was a weekly thing. Resumes coming in the mail, big thick ones that these girls had put time and effort and money into. Now if only I had that many clients pounding down my door! I just have to find the trick to flip that.
My Little Guys birthday party is Saturday, he has requested a Transformers one. A few weeks ago him and I sat down and looked up cakes online. I tried to only show him ones I thought I could manage. And yet I am STILL scared! Hopefully it will at least look passably like the picture! I wasn't planning on doing much decoration wise, a big helium Transformer Balloon, maybe a few streamers, and if we came across one, a Pinata. But when I was looking the other day around online, I came across this site that went into great detail of this Transformers Party a girl had thrown for her boyfriend (I bet he was VERY grateful!) It had some great ideas! So now, there will be red and blue balloons all over the basement floor, a pinata, streamers, and I think I might make a collage on one of the walls of lots of pictures of Transformers. Now if I can only find someone to take the kiddos out of the house so all that can happen....

No comments: