Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ugh!

So I woke up this morning to my boys fighting in the hallways. Not terribly concerning mind you, just not how I like to be awakened. They of course had to come fill me in on the injustices they were suffering at eachothers hands. In other words, Little Guy had a toy (The Princess's stuffed kitty) that TJ did not think he should have. Really? This is what you woke me up for?
I shooed them out so I could get dressed, stepped out of the bedroom, only to be bombarded with a lovely tale of the how they just watched the cat throw up in the kitchen. Are you kidding me?!

I am so ready to head back to bed.

On a happier note, I have been pretty consistent in working out for going on 5 weeks straight now. My body is definitely starting to change for the better. Although I wish it would tone up all at once, instead of this area over here, and then the backs of my arms, maybe this area of my hips... Makes it just a little more difficult to gauge progress, ya know?

1 comment:

sarahgrace said...

I hear you on the arguing thing- there is nothing that drives me nuts more than my boys arguing and fighting with each other, and then coming to tell on each other about it!
And... glad I don't have a cat this morning. ;-) hee hee.

Good for you for sticking to your work out plan! That's awesome! I'm going to have to totally get on the ball after I have this next baby, especially if I want to have the strength and stamina to go snowboarding this year!