Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Still A Kid!

Well, actually my hubby is! 5 Minutes For Mom is hosting a Nestles Crunch Kid In You Photo contest. The prize is a Wii, which would be wonderful for us! We are moving to the midwest in about 41 days. (yes I am counting down!) Yesterday hubby mentioned that someone had brought one onto his ship the other day, and it was a lot of fun. We have chosen for the time to be game system free because I just didn't want to get it started. I know how it can suck people in. But since we are moving somewhere that actually gets a LOT of snow, and will probably housebound quite often, I thought we should start looking into getting a Wii so the boys could be active in the too cold to go outside times. So winning this would be perfect!


Photobucket



This is hubby with The Princess, and I think it definitely shows his inner kid, since he gets to be with his baby girl!

Photobucket

But then I think this a pretty good example of hubby being INCREDIBLY silly! He sent me this photo when he was deployed, he had found the shirt and thought it would make a great photo! I laughed myself silly over that one!

5 comments:

Heather said...

oh man!!! that shirt is awesome!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

sarahgrace said...

hee hee hee! The first picture is too cute!
Hope you get your wii!

Tracey said...

The Daddy Daughter picture is sweet!

Andrea McMann said...

Found you through 5 Minutes for Mom! Great pics! Good luck with the contest! :)

Kelli said...

Too funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your little girl will be ready for dress up before you know it. I can't believe my daughter just turned four. Time just flies by.

P.S. Good luck with your move. :)