I am sure most of you have seen the previews for the movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman called The Bucket List. I really don't intend on seeing it any time soon, but when I was listening to the radio today on the way to take Train Junkie to school, one of the stations was having people call in and say what was on their bucket list, you know the things you want to do before you "Kick the bucket!"
Which made me laugh a little and then mentally compile a list in my head!
So I thought I would share it with all of my internet friends here and see how many of you make one to share too. I am only going to list 5, you can list as many as you like!
1. Hubby and I enjoy antiquing, so I think we would like to travel all over the US just visiting Antique stores, looking for Wedgewood, which we enjoy collecting together!
2. Sing the National Anthem at some sort of Sporting Event, like a NHL game or a NBA game.
3. Audition for a Broadway Show (even though I can't dance AT ALL!)
4. Go on a 3 mo Mission Trip to somewhere (Wherever we were called)
5. Design my own line of Wedding Gowns
So whats on yours? Leave me a comment telling me you did one and I will come check it out!
On the family front, we are all doing pretty good. Issues have been resolved, my misunderstanding was fixed which was such a blessing!
Hubby and his ship are not coming back until the end of deployment. Which makes us so sad here.
Train Junkie is settling back in school for the remainder of the year, and Little Guy is about to turn 3! I can't believe it. I am planning on taking him to the Monster Truck show for his birthday. Which on one hand will be a lot of fun for our little family, but on the other hand I have been informed I am INSANE for doing it! Oh well, I can't wait to see his eyes light up when we go. And I know that even though it won't be TRAINS, Train Junkie will have fun too. And The Princess has 2 teeth! What a sweet beautiful girl she is too. I have been so blessed with awesome kids and I thank God everyday for them!